Friday 6 February 2009

2hrs New Material. Short Stop (click to listen)

Learning and recording Short Stop - 1 hr
Practicing and recording Sombrero Sam - 1hr
I decided to do another 2hrs New material today as i wanted to learn and record the last few tunes out of my grade one book.
I first practiced and recorded Sombrero Sam, i am not entirely happy with the recording as some of the sustaining notes are slightly off key, this will improve with time as my technique gets better, i will re-record this tune when i feel i have improved in this area.
To hear the recording of Sombrero Sam click the title of the blog above.
I have also Learnt and recorded Short Stop, this is also a challenging tune as it requires careful breathing and crescendo's which i struggled with. These 2 tunes have showed me that i need to work more on my breathing and mouth positioning, i will work on this as part of my Practising sessions.

No comments:

Followers