Monday 1 December 2008

Garage Band recording (click to play)


Practicing Sax, recording into garageband and adding backing track - 1hr 20mins

Working out how to add links to audio files through blogger converting audio files and subscribing to Box.net. - 1hr

total duration for Monday 1st Dec 08- 2hrs20min

My Saxaphone is a Prelude by Conn-selmer (bottom-left), not the highest quality sax but a good starting point. I will be working through the 2 Books shown in the pictures (left).

I have decided to record all my progression using photographs and by recording onto 'Garage band' As shown in the pic (second to bottom).
Using the Garage band program i can add a click track, drums and even other instrument samples to help me practice improvisation or just to record my set tunes from the work books. Click on the title of this blog to hear a recording i made into garage band today.

No comments:

Followers