Tuesday 9 December 2008

Breathing Exercises

Researching breathing exersises- 30min
Practising exersises- 20min
Learning G major Arpeggio and practicing all Grade one scales- 30min
Total time- 1hr 20min
I researched beathing exersises online becasue, as i mentioned in the previous post, i was getting out out breath quite quickly, i have found some exersises that i can do with or without the saxaphone which will help me control my breathing and build my diaphragm.
I also learned The Gmajor arpeggio and practises my grade one scales.
Another problem i have encountered is that i cannot hit low D on my sax, it just jumps stright to the octave above, i dont know if if is me or my sax which is causing this so i will have to do some research into that or even take my sax into a music shop to be looed at.
From my next practise i will start to learn the grade one tunes.

No comments:

Followers